Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash

Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
Spaghetti squash season is practically over! I hope to enjoy them more before they are all gone until the next season. One of the easiest ways to cook these is in the Instant Pot.

Spaghetti Squash (Instant Pot Method)

  1. Wash the outside of the squash.
  2. Cut each squash in half.
  3. Scoop out the seeds.
  4. Put 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot.
  5. Put the trivet or a steamer basket into the liner.
  6. Place each squash half into the Instant Pot liner.
  7. Cook on MANUAL, HIGH/MORE, for 4-6 minutes.  
  8. Once the cook time is over, do a quick release and test each squash to make sure it is tender.
  9. Add more cook time if needed.
You can also cook these whole in the Instant Pot. You'll have to cook them for about 10 minutes though.


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.