Monday, September 19, 2016

2016 Lunches 210-227

How is it that Tuesdays just creep up on me so fast!? I am unsure. But each Tuesday seems to come faster than Monday's do when it comes getting up lunch posts. I have decided to just upload pictures from my phone. You would think that would be easier, and it is. It's just getting on here to upload them. I feel as if I haven't found my grove this school year yet. As far as new schedules, practices, studies, scouts and so on. What about you all? How long does it take you to get back into the swing of things after school starts? Half of last weeks lunches where packed in haste. Even if I have a monthly menu filled out! I'm trying folks. I hope you all are having a great end of summer. Fall is coming and I am so so grateful for cooler weather. I just wish Fall was as long as Winter and Summer seem to be.

In our Planet Box boxes
Cheese
Pepperoni
Crackers
Cucumbers
Cara Oranges
York Peppermint Patties

Garlic shrimp pasta (on my to blog list)
Bread I baked with some whey I had leftover from making yogurt.
Carrots
Oranges
York Peppermint patties


Mac and Cheese (out of the blue box, keepin' it real folks :P Yes, even my husband's lunch :o ) 
Carrots
Plum



Mini burger patties
Tater Tots
Red Peppers
Cheese
Tortilla (I didn't make these ones, but follow the link for a great easy recipe)
York Peppermint Patty 


Nectarines
Bell Peppers

Same for my husband in the Mr. Bento.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.