Sunday, June 12, 2016

Greek Inspired Chickpea Salad


This Greek Inspired Chickpea Salad can be served as a side dish, over salad, or as a main dish with some pita bread. It's so easy to make kids who are good with a knife can prepare it on their own. If I use Feta cheese I usually add that a little before serving. I just prefer it that way.

For a vegan salad, leave out the feta.
My girls loved this salad, and its even better the next day! I hope you'll try it. 



Greek Chickpea Salad

2 cans Cooked chickpeas, drained
Olives, sliced or halved (We like calamata or castelveltrano)
Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Red or white onion, chopped
Parsley leaves, chopped
Feta cheese (optional)
Greek Salad Dressing
Salt
Pepper

Toss all the ingredients together, and season to taste.
BAM. DONE.
Mic DROP.
;P

Have a great week!!
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.