Monday, January 11, 2016

2016 School lunches 7-21

Here are last week's, lunches have a GREAT week everyone!
There are some past lunches after this first picture, so it really throws the count off for this year haha, but at least they are blogged!)

School lunches #7-9
(Yumbox)
Turkey sandwiches
Cucumber
Fruit- strawberries, rambutan, persimmon
Andies mints


School lunches 10-12
(Planetboxes)
Turkey and Cheese one a bagel
Salad
Carrots
Plouts
School lunches 13-15
(Planetbox and Yumbox)
Waffles
Cucumbers
Cheese
Strawberries
Syrup
 Lunch 16
Deviled eggs
Cucumbers
A peach
(this was my lunch packed in a Planetbox Shuttle)
 School Lunches 16-18
(Planetbox and Yumbox)
Deviled eggs
Cucumbers
Salad
Strawberries
Candy
School Lunches 19-21
(Planetbox and Yumbox) 
Flatbread or Pretzel chips
Laughing Cow cheese
Pepperoni
Grapes
Tomatoes



Most lunches on Give Peas A Chance are packed in Planetboxes
and Yumboxes, found HERE.
CUPPOW info found HERE.
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.