Monday, December 14, 2015

2015 School Lunches 146-160

Lunches!
 I'm going to try to start blogging from my phone as soon as I take these (poor quality) pictures and see if that works for me. But anyway, above are lunches #146-148 in the four compartment Yum box.
Crackers
Tuna salad
Cucumber
Jello
Hershey kiss
This is what the boxes look like closed up:
Lunches 149-151
BLT Avocado salads


Lunches 152- 154
Carnitas- I have several recipes on here!
Quinoa
Black beans
Tomatoes
Avocado


Lunches 155- 157
Pancakes
Bacon
Brie/Cheese
Oranges
Cinnamon Syrup
Close up.

Lunches 158-160
Cinnamon sugar tortilla roll ups
Cheese (Brie and Colby Jack)
Roasted broccoli
Olives
Animal crackers 



Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.