Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Super Strawberry Cake and Shakes!

Is it strawberry season yet? I can't wait! I enjoy strawberries just by themselves. But I also think they are fantastic in this cake, which also has pureed strawberries in the batter. I also chopped strawberries and put them in the middle frosting layer.
Strawberry Freezer Jam is something DH grew up on. I haven't made it in ages!
Diva makes a mean Strawberry White Chocolate Milkshake too.
How do you enjoy your strawberries? What's your favorite Summer fruit?
I haven't blogged this cake, but I just took a vanilla cake recipe. Added strawberries and a tiny bit of strawberry flavoring. :) 

Strawberry White Chocolate Milk Shake

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Both the cake and shake look delicious. I add strawberries to my morning shake, but I would love to try the strawberry white chocolate milk shake. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.