Monday, January 20, 2014

Sherlock Lives, here's your blanket.

This has nothing to do with food. That's okay. I've been waiting over a year, maybe two? For Season 3 of BBC's Sherlock. I don't know if I ever shared this? I made it in 2013. February of 2013. On Someecards.

Well, Season 3 has come (and gone for those with access to BBC UK). I've only seen episode one. It hasn't quite soaked in yet, though I've seen it twice. I find I have to watch an episode, oh.. 5 times to catch everything. But for anyone just joining me, I'm going to share some silly meme's I've made in the upcoming weeks. But first, here's your blanket-

Welcome to the madness.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.