Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad

I love this salad, it's so simple and easy. There are no real measurements I just taste as I go when making it. Or I have my children cut everything up and I season and taste as *they* go. I love having children who are doing more in the kitchen ;)
I know this is more of a summer salad since tomatoes are in season and best then, but I'm quite backlogged on posts. I find I can still get cucumber and tomatoes if I really want them in the fall. I hope you'll try this salad, it's so good. 


Give Peas A Chance Cucumber Feta Salad

1 English Cucumber peeled, cubed
1/2 pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved or quartered
Italian Seasoning
Kosher Salt
Red Pepper Flakes
Olive Oil
Crumbled Feta
Balsamic Vinegar  (Optional)

Toss the cucumber, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, red pepper flakes, and olive oil in a bowl. Taste and adjust seasonings. Chill well.
Stir in Feta cheese before serving.
Drizzle with balsamic vinegar before serving. 





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.