Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday Words- Psalm 45:11

I had made this awhile back for my bestie who is such an encouragement and my iron that sharpens me. I lose sight at times of where I am in the timeline of eternity, dying to self, my worth in Christ. Ladies, the blood of the King is what you're worth, MORE PRECIOUS to Him than you can imagine. The KING is enthralled with your BEAUTY, honor HIM, for He is your LORD. Psalm 45:11
Delight yourself in the Lord, draw near to him, honor him, love the Lord your God with all your ♥-mind-soul. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.