Monday, October 21, 2013

Oompa- Plan Toys Activity Clock Review

Ever since my oldest girl was a baby I have been a big fan of wood, eco friendly, learning type of toys.  Oompa is a site I recommended often and still recommend to my friends and family. I have purchased toys, bib clips, pacifier clips, games, and more from Oompa. I have never had a problem with shipping times or customer service. I recently purchased a marble run from them. It was missing a couple of parts. Oompa contacted the company for me and the parts were shipped to my house. Some of my favorite toy brands are sold at Oompa, Haba, Plan Toys, Hape Toys, Green Toys, Eeboo, ORE and so many more.
I recently had the opportunity to review this Activity Clock from Plan Toys. This clock has been a great tool for all three of my kids. My oldest is nine, but with all the digital clocks around here it's nice to keep her on her toes. She's able to sit with her sister's and they can all play together. Read out activities, figure out times those activities are usually taking place. Then each of the girls can take turns moving the hands on the clock to the correct position. I really like the size of this clock. It's perfect for us. I had been looking for a clock for heartschooling. If you are a homeschooling family looking for a clock to teach with I recommend this one, I also recommend this as a learning game for any family. What I love about this clock- size, the simple face- no graphics, or fancy fonts used for the numbers, it stands up on it's own, and it is made of eco friendly materials. My girls can play this game on their own, I can also sit with them for review. Here is more information on this clock from the Oompa site.
Do you have the time? Teach your children how to tell time with our interactive Activity Clock. Nine cards show activities that are done daily or routinely. Toddler chooses a card, places it on top of the clock, and then sets the clocks hands at the correct time for the activity. Three blank cards are included to create activities that are personalized to your family. This clock was the winner of the 2006 Practical Pre-School Silver Award. Plan Toys is an incredible company with a dedication to environmental and social responsibility. This toy was made from natural rubberwood accented with water-based dyes and packaged in recycled and recyclable materials printed with soy and water-based ink.
  • Recommended For Children 3 Years And Older
  • Winner of the 2006 Practical Pre-School Silver Award
  • Made of clean, natural, chemical-free, kiln-dried rubberwood accented with non-toxic water-based dyes
  • Designed In Thailand By The Wonderful Folks At Plan Toys
  • Made in Thailand
  • This Item Earns 1.57 Fun-Buxxs
  • Gift Wrap Is Available For This Item

 My oldest playing with the Activity Clock with my youngest girl.

Oompa Toys can be found on

Perks on Oompa.com
They have a great weekly newsletter you can sign up for. Perfect if you want  new product alerts, play tips, and weekly coupons. 
Join their Birthday Club, it's free. I signed my girls up, they send reminders, age appropriate gift guides, and a special birthday discount!
If you are in the US shipping is a flat $4.95!
You can set up or shop from a registry.
Join their Funbuxx program, it's free!
The Oompa FunBuxx Program is our way of saying "Thank You" to our valued customers. By becoming a registered user on Oompa.com, you are automatically enrolled in this money saving program. All registered customers on Oompa.com automatically earn FunBuxx that spend like cash on Oompa.com. Each FunBuxx Dollar you earn gives you a $1 discount on a future order! Best of all, earning FunBuxx is easy. Here are the ways you can start saving $$$ today!


Disclaimer: I was provided a free sample/s of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. All pictures are from the companies site, unless noted.
Giveaways on GPAC found HERE.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.