Saturday, August 10, 2013

Green Goddess Goodness

One of my favorite things at the Melting Pot is their Green Goddess Dressing. It's so good. I love stuffing the mushrooms with it, dipping the veggies in it, eating it off of a spoon. It's embarrassing, but not enough to hide it from you all. The thing about making it at home is that I can do all of that stuff and no one sees me.
This goodness is great stuffed into mushrooms, celery, used as a dip for vegetables. It's also very easy to make. So enjoy!


Give Peas A Chance Green Goddess Dressing/Dip/Goodness

8 ounces cream cheese
1/4-1/2 cup sour cream
3 tablespoons chopped or minced  parsley
2 tablespoons minced chives
1 tablespoon minced onion
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Milk for thinning
Kosher salt
Pepper

Mix it together. Season with salt and a little pepper to taste. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for a good 4 hours or more.
*I use less fresh onion usually because I just don't like raw onions much.
*dried chives are fine, just use less
*sometimes I add Summer Savory too
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You just reminded me I have a Groupon deal for The Melting Pot. I love that place! The green goddess dressing is one of my favorites! My birthday is coming up, so maybe it's time to think about using my voucher. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.