Thursday, July 11, 2013

Present- #FiveminuteFriday #FMFParty


Present
It's 2448 presently.
I have writers block.
There's a huge thunderstorm outside.
It sounds magnficent.
Squiggly red line.
I can't spell magnificent, ohh but I did that time.
Time.
I tend to think on the past a lot.
Good times.
Times of trial.
Times of trouble.
Times of blessing, and abundance.
Times of growth.
Times I faltered.
Sinned.
Let's not sugar coat it.
I could see God, in most all of it.
Even before I KNEW Him.
I could see His hand in my life in the past.
I don't understand it all.
There's still pain.
Beauty from ashes right?
The Lord will restore the years the locusts have eaten.
In the present I feel as if I'm in limbo.
Past?
Nope. Not there.
Future?
Not there yet.
Present.
Yes here.
Feeling in between.
But also knowing that it IS a gift.
In THIS present time.
I am a SAHM.
I am so thankful and blessed to be a SAHM.
I love where I am in that.
Where He has me.
I am still a sinner.
I am still loved.
Still forgiven.
In the present.
Always forgiven.
Not just the past.
Not just the present.
But also in the future.
Mercy.
Grace.
I am....
out of time.
STOP

1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back on Lisa-Jo's blog through the button below or this link and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..
 Five Minute Friday
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I tend to think about the past a lot too like a ghost following me around, and I tend to worry about the future too much, but we must enjoy the now as it is a blessing from God.

    Happy Friday!

    Visiting from FMF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it's sometimes hard to live in the present isn't it? I have to remind myself more.

      Delete
  2. I remember you from a military wife website I was on :) Your 3 beautiful little ones!! Beautiful post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much!
      I'll be visiting your blog toO!

      Delete
  3. Yes, I spend too much time regretting the past. I need to stay focused on my present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. thanks so much for visiting. And I pray you can focus more on HIM and the present he has for you!

      Delete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.