Thursday, May 9, 2013

Whole Food, Clean Eating, Give Peas A Chance

IMAGE CREDIT LINK

There's no recipe in this blogpost. But I thought I would share a Pinterest board with you. It's a board where I've posted some farms in the Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia areas. 
These farms specialize in grass fed beef/meats, organically grown vegetables, and milk products that are hormone free. Food that is pesticide free, herbicide free, hormone free. Whole foods that are "clean", non GMO also.
If you know of any farms I've missed please let me know, AND if you have resources for your area leave me a note in the comments section and we can all find resources. If you have a Pinterest account, start a board and share the resources so that we can support local farmers that are growing and raising our food responsibly!
I read through most of these sites to check, but you'll have to do your own research before you purchase.
Here's a link to my Pinterest board HERE.
Some farms and resources I've pinned so far but check the board for all of them!
West Wind Farm (Mountain grazed beef and more)
Really Raw Honey (Baltimore MD) I didn't pin this because the website wouldn't let me.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.