Friday, May 24, 2013

Engraved Serviceware today $14.99

Today on Pick Your Plum, you know how I feel about Pick Your Plum here on Give Peas A Chance right? This is one of my FAVORITE items from them. The deal goes live at 0900 EST. If I have guessed correctly what it is, you should go and pick them QUICK so they don't run out on you! Last time they were $20.
 I'd love if you SHARED/LIKED/PINNED this post and check them out in about 15 minutes!!  http://tracking.pickyourplum.com/SH58

If you pin this post leave me a link to your pin on Pinterest :)  
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.