Tuesday, April 30, 2013

2013 Bento 77-83

Welcome to Take it Tuesday!
In our handy Planetboxes.
Leftovers of grilled chicken, fried chicken, steak
Steamed broccoli
Red peppers
Strawberries
Clementines
Cinnamon apples
Acai berry chocolate things from Brookside Chocolates

 I apologize for the pictures lately, I'm just glad I got pictures :)
Above is
Rice Pudding
Bacon
String Cheese
Red Bell Peppers
Kinda just thrown together but that's how most of our lunches are. About the rice pudding, I made it last night and it just kept growing in the pot! So I had a convo with DH that went like this-
"Umm. Honey, do you want some rice pudding?"
Dh- "sure, I'll be done in a minute."
"well, how much do you want, because I made... some, I have a lot ."
DH- "Well, can't you put some in the fridge for the girls tomorrow."
"I could. But I'm running out of containers, and I'm thinking I'll have to freeze some, because... well the rice grew."

AND in the AM Diva got out the BIG bowl to serve some and said- this is a lot of rice pudding! LOL.

In our lovely Lock N Lock's
Chicken Cesar Salad
Sunflower Seeds
Sunsweet Prunes

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Katherine, just letting you know that you are in my Featured Food Blog sidebar for May on Carole's Chatter. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.