Saturday, December 8, 2012

Adventures of Elf and Angel- Day 8

My mirror looks a hot mess doesn't it?
Today Joy and Angel taught the girls about beauty. Joy did write all over the mirror with my lipstick. My girls were appalled. They were so upset and just couldn't believe it (which made me giggle- is that bad?). Pixie kept saying, "she's so naughty!" perhaps we will talk more about this forgiveness and grace thing. We went shopping today and there was a Santa, Piglet said to me "I'm going to talk to him about this elf!"
The card today reads-
Psalm 31:30 Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
Today- Remember that true lasting beauty comes from someone who honors God. Not from the outside. Honor God with your words and actions.

 
Do you have any Christmas traditions? Are you blogging about them? I'd love to see! No blog?  Leave a comment!
More Christmas Angel/Elf on the Shelf posts HERE.
More pictures HERE.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, that elf went a little crazy with the lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're doing the Christmas Angel in our house too! I love they way you've incorporated the scripture into each day. Our Angel (also un-named) gives the children specific daily instructions for giving or serving others. I've started my blog about it...so far, I've gotten through day three! (only 6 days behind...lol) http://www.missallisonart.com/blog-my-26-hour-days.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allison I'll check out your blog for sure thanks so much for sharing with me!

      Delete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.