Friday, November 2, 2012

November Days Of Gratitude - Days 1 & 2



I'm going to post my daily gratitude posts here, if I remember to post
. For the month of November many people have been posting what they are thankful for. It's such a good idea to count our blessings! I have it on the chore cards for my girls when they wake up in the morning to think of  3 things they are thankful for and 3 ways they can bless someone. Remembering all we have and are blessed with, even the little things helps us have a thankful/grateful heart. And a grateful heart truly is a happy heart.
Are you blogging or posting your blessings daily? If you are leave me a blog post so I can check them out!
It's just day two but here are mine from today and yesterday.


November 1
Today I'm most thankful that I am not home yet, that this is not all there is, while this is wonderful, this is not home, this is not where I belong. I do have the blessed assurance of Christ and I need that more than anything today and I'm glad to be reminded of it.

 November 2
Day two, thankful that I woke up with a song of truth on my heart and my kids have been singing along with me.
Jesus paid it all, all to Him I owe

I hear the Savior say,
“Thy strength indeed is small;

Child of weakness, watch and pray,
Find in Me thine all in all.”

Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.
 
For nothing good have I
Whereby Thy grace to claim;
I’ll wash my garments white
In the blood of Calvary’s Lamb.
And now complete in Him,
My robe, His righteousness,
Close sheltered ’neath His side,
I am divinely blest.
Lord, now indeed I find
Thy pow’r, and Thine alone,
Can change the leper’s spots
And melt the heart of stone.
When from my dying bed
My ransomed soul shall rise,
“Jesus died my soul to save,”
Shall rend the vaulted skies.
And when before the throne,
I stand in Him complete,
I’ll lay my trophies down, 
All down at Jesus’ feet.

My other November Gratitude posts can be found here.  
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.