Thursday, November 8, 2012

November Days of Gratitude Day 8

Day 8
I'm thankful for my children. My amazing, fun, awesome children. They each have such unique personalities, I'm blessed that I get to be a part of their lives. That I get to see them everyday, and just be near them. God in his amazing grace and love blessed me beyond words with these girls.
 My other November Gratitude posts can be found here.
Are you blogging or posting what you're thankful for? Leave me a link or let me know what you're thankful for in the comments!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.