Saturday, November 24, 2012

November Days of Gratitude Day 24

Today I'm thankful for the friends and family we will get to fellowship with.
"Behold how good and how pleasant it is, for brethren to dwell together."
God has blessed us with friends and the Body, no matter where we are.
I'm also thankful for God's word. I don't know it all, I don't understand it all. Not even half or  a significant portion, but God in His grace and love reveals Himself to me and meets me where I am.

My other November Gratitude posts can be found here.
Are you blogging or posting what you're thankful for? Leave me a link or let me know what you're thankful for in the comments!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.