Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November Days of Gratitude Day 14

:)
Today I am so very thankful that when my girls need me I can be here. I know that's a huge blessing, I know it's not for everyone to stay at home with their children. I know not every wants to stay at home, and that's cool too. But for me it's a HUGE blessing. I want to be here, and my husband has made it so I can be. I don't thank him enough for that.
My other November Gratitude posts can be found here.
Are you blogging or posting what you're thankful for? Leave me a link or let me know what you're thankful for in the comments!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Being a stay at home mother is not always easy because we never get a lunch break, but it is so rewarding and worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Karen! You're right no weekends at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.