Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pink Lemonade Lip Balm

For Diva's Spa Party we made some very simple, easy lip balm. We used petroleum jelly, cosmetic glitter, and pink lemonade mix. It was easy. The kids helped stir it up. But there wasn't much to do. I thought about doing a coconut oil beeswax lip balm. I'm glad I didn't, there was so much going on, simple was best for this party.

Pink Lemonade Lip Balm

Petroleum Jelly
Cosmetic glitter
Pink Lemonade powder- I used Crystal Light
Containers

Put the Petroleum jelly in a microwavable bowl. Heat the jelly until warm and a little runny. Stir in glitter and Pink Lemonade powder. Keep stirring and reheat if needed to combine. Put into containers, let cool.
Catch My Party
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.