Thursday, September 20, 2012

Spa Birthday Brunch- Daisy Stationary/Paper Goods

We didn't have Diva's birthday party this summer. I had promised her a party since she hasn't had one in 4? years. So I let her invite 8 friends over for a birthday brunch. I'm going to do party details in a series of posts. This post is all about stationary and paper product that I used and made.
Kori of Paper and Pigtails designed the Daisy party stationary for me, everything but the invitation- I used leftover stationary from Pixie's birth announcements for those. Kori was so helpful, for one I gave her short notice. Then I had issues with editing and Adobe reader, Kori kept in contact with me through email. Several times a night, trouble shooting and sending me more files. Her prices were good too. You must check out her blog and shop. She's got some free printable on the blog also! Thanks SO much Kori!
Brunch menu and circles that I turned into cupcake toppers.
I printed out everything at home on card stock. I used the circles Kori designed for cupcake toppers, labels for the sugar scrub, and hand cream labels. I simply punched them out with a scalloped edge punch and put them on top of the containers for the sugar scrub and hand lotion. For the cupcake toppers I just put the circles on some pink straws I found at Target in the dollar section.
Cupcake Toppers
The blank cards that Kori designed proved to be very useful. I used them as little signs, an ingredient list card for the girls to take home of the sugar scrub and lotion, as a giveaway form for the doll giveaway we had, so very useful! I put the little signs on photo clips I got at Target for 30 cents each.
Little signs for the bathroom, giveaway, and favor area.
The favor bags are from Pick Your Plum. I LOVE Pick Your Plum. It's an amazing site, for awesome deals- with low shipping. Craft supplies, party supplies, clothing, photo props, and more. You must check it out. Anyway, I put a label on each bag, with each girls name. I also made one extra just in case. How cute are these? I love that the grey goes so perfectly with the bright yellow, hot pink, and fun green in the stationary. To take a peek inside, check the Hearts For Hearts post HERE.
Favor bags.

Here's the menu I had plates and napkins purchased, took a picture for Kori and she made the files for me, I think they fit perfectly.
Sugar scrub and hand cream labels-
The invitation, like I said was leftover from Pixie's birth announcements. It was actually a wedding ensemble. I had just enough to make the invitations.
Just for fun, here's Pixie's announcement- awww.
OK, back to party items. I got the straws and these fantastic daisy cut mason jar lids from 1YAYAS1 on Etsy. SUPER fast shipping, great communication.
 I just used the pink straws for the brunch, and I LOVE Washi tape, so I put little flags on them with the tape. Check Pick Your Plum for specials on Washi tape.

Click here for more Spa party posts, and check back- we haven't gotten to the food, sugar scrub, hand cream, or lip balm!
There's bacon on stick! ;)
 Catch My Party
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.