Monday, September 3, 2012

2012 Bento 78, 79, 80

One Planetbox, and two Lock and Lock's. The Lock and Lock below is Pixie's. She snacks all day, so she doesn't eat a huge lunch. I made these chicken meatball things on Popsicle sticks and tooth picks, I made a bunch to freeze for faster lunch packing. They have ground chicken, ground almonds, carrots, cilantro, eggs, and seasonings. I put them in the girls lunches frozen, they thaw by the time they eat. I still pack an ice pack also. This was last Friday's lunch, I don't normally post lunches the same day the girls eat them.
Chicken (Planetbox has ketchup also.)
Cucumber
Cesar dressing
Clementines
Yogurt pretzels




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.