Monday, August 6, 2012

FREE Mini MOO cards


I LOVE my MOO cards, I have them for blog, mommy cards, twitter cards and used them for business. I'm quite obsessed! Now you can get 100 FREE ones HERE, don't wait! Go! I don't post deals often but this is a good one!
Aren't my mini's so cute up there? Get your own! Put a holiday photo on the front, your name and message on the back and POW! You have your own personalized gift tags, punch a hole in them and tie with ribbon! Use them for book marks too! Kids keep asking for play dates, but they don't know how to get a hold of their friends? Give them your card to pass along.
There are TONS of ideas for parties, weddings, and such for moo cards on pinterest too!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.