Friday, August 31, 2012

Free Friday

 
Talk about dropping the ball this summer with everything! Hopefully, now that school has started I can get back on some sort of schedule. I know I don't need to because, well, it's just a blog. But honestly this blog helps me stay sane. It's therapeutic for me to blog. Interesting or not, I like it. These cupcakes are from a local bakery here, someone brought them to a BBQ we had for first year med school students. They are so pretty, but they were dry and not flavorful at all :(.



We had a busy summer. We moved, had a (almost) week long power outage, went berry picking, bowling, to the zoo, I caught the canning bug, Diva had a week of Fencing camp, we hollered at the TV during the Olympics, went swimming, celebrated birthdays, my mom was here for a while. It was a busy summer.
I hope that you all are well, and thank you so much for stopping by this little blog.
While you're here leave a comment, I love feedback. Have a blog? I'd love to check it out!
Don't forget to enter one of the giveaways also! Click here to find one.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.