Saturday, May 12, 2012

Easy Pumpkin Cake

This pumpkin cake was made with a box of white cake mix. It's moist, dense, and easy peasy. I served it with ice cream, maple syrup, and fresh grated nutmeg.
NOM NOM.
I know you can make this cake with JUST the pumpkin puree and the cake mix, but I haven't tried that. I hear it's good though.

Cake Mix Pumpkin Cake

1 box, unprepared cake mix - vanilla, chocolate, spice, whatever you'd like.
15 ounce can pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
3 eggs

Mix all the ingredients well. I mixed in my stand mixer for a minute. The batter is still thick, but it does get some volume.
Pour into a greased cake pan, bake according to the directions on the back of the cake mix box.
you may need to add some cooking time, just test the cake with a toothpick.



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Excuse the maybe stupid question, but do i make the cake like they say on the box (add water, etc) or i just mix the powder, the eggs, vanilla and pumpkin puree? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem, you don't make the cake like it says, just mix the powder, eggs, vanilla and pumpkin <3 thanks for stopping by

      Delete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.