Friday, February 10, 2012

Free Friday- Carmex Meltdown


"Kristen Bell's Sloth Meltdown."
Folks, this is the best video. I'm telling. How cute is she and her sloth?! I love it. I love this video, perhaps because sometimes I'm pretty much this emotional.
When I was pregnant with my first DD I remember looking for Carmex. I don't know why, I hadn't really been using Carmex, but I wanted some. I kept telling DH that I couldn't find any Carmex. So he went to look in the kitchen. I was in bed. He brought me chap-stick. I said, "No, that's not Carmex. It's in a little pot." So I got up, and looked around. When I found it, I kid you not I started BAWLING my eyes out. Sobbing about how I had found the Carmex. Other things set me off too, but I'll just leave you with that one story.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.