Thursday, December 8, 2011

Easy Cinnamon Roll Waffles

Can I just say how badly I want a traditional waffle iron? I don't prefer Belgian waffles. That being said, it's a good thing I don't have a traditional iron. I'd eat more waffles. Do not send me a waffle iron! 
I've seen these all over Pinterest, and they are so easy to make. Canned refrigerator cinnamon rolls made in a waffle iron.


So easy.
Heat your waffle iron. (I heated mine and turned it down to a medium high setting.)
Spray the waffle iron with pam. (I have a non stick waffle iron and I still do this, I do this when I make cinnamon sugar waffles too though.)
Place cinnamon rolls in the waffle iron. I put four in, my waffle iron makes four waffles that you tear apart. I put a cinnamon roll on each of those spots.
Close the waffle iron and press down for 30 seconds. Then leave it for about 2 minutes to finish cooking. I hold it down so it's more even when cooking.
Heat the icing that comes with the rolls and serve hot.
 I served these with bacon, eggs, apples, strawberries and pomegranates
.
Pros- easy, fast, not too bad. No clean up, no mixing.
Cons- have you seen what's in refrigerator cinnamon rolls? (I'm going to try this with homemade cinnamon roll dough- we'll see though. I love my cinnamon rolls and would rather have them baked.)
They are a little dry and tough.
Made in a waffle iron makes these tougher with more of a crust, I'm a middle of the roll kind of girl so eh.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.