|Image from 3bbags.com|
If you're looking for a smart, sustainable, useful and inexpensive stocking stuffer/gift this season- look no further. 3BBags are the perfect solution. You can stuff a stocking, put them in a gift basket. They could also be used as a reusable wrap for a gift basket. These bags are light weight, strong and washable. You can reused them over and over again. Once they have no "life" left in them, send them to 3BBags to be recycled!
The bags are of course, a replacement for plastic produce bags. I also use my bags to store things like tomatoes and potatoes. Breathable and lightweight. Perfect for those items! I love that these bags are washable and that you can see through them- I have other reusable produce bags that you can't see through to whats inside them. The mesh is fine enough to keep product from poking out through the bags- no lost grapes!
Here is what 3BBags has to say about plastic bags
- The consumption rate of our plastic bag addiction is estimated at well over 500,000,000,000 plastic bags annually, or almost 1 million per minute
- Four out of five grocery bags in the U.S. are now plastic
- The average family accumulates 60 plastic bags in only four trips to the grocery store
- Only 6.8% of municipal plastic waste gets recycled in the U.S.
- 63 pounds of plastic packaging goes into landfills in the U.S. per person per year.
Wouldn't it be nice to NOT add to those numbers? Especially since it all you have to do is put these bags right in with your reusable grocery bags? Easy Peasy!
Learn more about 3BBags and how to reduce your carbon footprint on their site, you can order bags on there also. You can find 3BBags by using their retail store locator HERE. I've seen them in several stores around town, I think it's awesome they are so accessible! You can also keep up with 3BBags on Twitter- @3BBags!
If you are a US resident that is 18 years or older, enter to win one of FIVE sets of 3BBags of your own below!
*I was sent product for review purposes only. All opinions in this post about the product are my own, unless noted. I was not compensated in anyway for this review.*