Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remember. Reflect. Respond.

Picture from Bing.com
Remember the past.
Reflect His hope.
Respond in love.
“There  is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no  greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater  satisfaction than to have done it well.” Walter Reuther

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for  you - ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the  world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do  for the freedom of man.
John F. Kennedy, Inaugural address, January 20, 1961 35th president of US 1961-1963  (1917 - 1963)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.