Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pancake mini muffins for lunches

I made a bunch of these to freeze for lunches. I'm going to make some corn muffins with hotdogs in them also. The mini muffin tin size is perfect for lunches.
To make these use your favorite pancake batter. I used a whole grain and regular for this batch. Put some syrup into the batter- replace part of the sugar. Fill the muffin tins, press a cooked piece of sausage into the middle. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 13-17 minutes. Test with a tooth pick. When inserted in the middle of the batter, not the sausage, the toothpick should come out clean. Try bacon too!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.