Monday, September 5, 2011

2011 Bento 109, 110, 111

I know, these lunches aren't fancy- not that mine ever were, but the girls have been eating so good!  They usually don't like sandwiches too much.

Turkey, cheese, sprouts on a sandiwch thin. 
Yoda on cheese- which I have discovered that my girls do not like American cheese. So I guess I won't be buying that again.
Veggies with dressing
Clementine
Luuuukkkee... I am your father.
Say what?
Pixie, which I discovered liked raw broccoli and Italian dressing, had a sunbutter and jelly sandwich. Clementine and veggies.
May the force be with you...
*if you haven't already entered, check the left side of my blog for giveaways*
Star Wars cookie cutters used for the cheese and cupcake picks are from Williams Sanoma.
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. How did you color the cheese? I have those cookie cutters (and the sandwich cutters too-we had a tie fighter sandwich in our lunch today!) and I would love to do that in Wesley's lunch. Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks! I can't wait to do this for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on yoda & darth! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.