Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sweet surprises from Sweet Slings

The other day I got an email from Shanna of Sweet Slings. She was part of the Etsy Hyena Cart team I was also a part of. Some amazing artisans that stock both on Hyena Cart and Etsy. You can view a list of the artisans here. Shanna emailed me out of the blue and said she had something for me. I felt so blessed to be thought of. These beautiful soft napkin's are so pretty. Bamboo terry backing- soo soft. Bright and colorful too. They are called Bentokins. We used them as diner napkins, absorbent and soft. I know the girls will love seeing them in there school lunches. Thank you so much Shanna for your sweet kind gift.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, they are beautiful!! I love the bright colors and whimsical pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi give poeas a chance (wish i know your name :)
    this is a real sweet bentokin.
    i like the color scheme and the softness that you mentioned. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    Good Day to you im just roaming arround the internet trying to
    find good quality articles and i notice your blog and read some
    interresting topis you have i really appreciate you work i will
    come back and read some more very soon

    Thank you very much


    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.