Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stitch by stitch, sewing lessons.

I've recently been teaching the girls how to sew, (my oldest two). We're just working on hand stitching. Very basic. Straight stitches/running stitches, overcast stitching, button sewing, simple stuff. But they are having so much fun with it.
This was our first project. Diva chose a drawstring bag, Piglet chose to close her bag up and make a pillow. Since the girls are just starting out their stitches are crooked and uneven. So before the pillow was stuffed and the bag was finished, I reinforced the stitches with my machine.


Piglets pillow. She's stuffing it.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.