Friday, August 12, 2011

Free Friday- Back to school printables


It's back to school time! Or at least preparing for back to school for some of us. I thought these free printables I found would make transition more fun. There's a cute list for mommies there too!
So when are your children starting school? Do you home school? Have year round schooling?

From Paper Glitter. Such cute toppers that can be put on toothpicks for bentos also! The wrappers are cute too! Here's another set from Paper Glitter, check out her Etsy Shop too. The link is on her blog.




This lunch menu from Classic Play is too cute, there's a boy version too!

And now something just for the mamas! From Skip to My Lou.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. hi give peas a chance. you are indeed very crafty and you must be very fond of children too. a happy weekend to you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.