Friday, August 19, 2011

Free Friday Aug 19

I so missed Free Friday yesterday. It was such a busy day.The girls will be starting school soon, and we're just getting things together. We are done with school supply shopping. Target had some pretty awesome deals. Buy one get one free, money maker coupons on their site to print etc.
This past week I decided to check out what this whole CVS shopping and Extracare bucks is about. I got some great deals. Free nail polish (2), body wash, and Teddy Grahams.  I did get some discounted items also and I have $8.00 extracare bucks leftover.
But at Target I got all of the above for free. I got this PDF coupon for the tape HERE. It's for  $1.00 off of tape. The tape I chose was 80 cents. There is no size specified on the coupon, so it's a "money maker". I also printed a coupon on Target.com for $2 off denim. These shorts were on clearance for $3.24. 
3.24-2= 1.24
7 x 0.80= 5.60
Total = 6.84
Coupons = 9.00
Tax free on the shorts this week, so I got money back. 
We need tape around here, the girls use it like crazy too. I also did this with some of that tape.






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.