Thursday, July 28, 2011

Color Swirled Icing (Tie Dye, Rainbow)

I think I first saw this on Martha Stewart's website? But I was reminded of it again on Pinterest. It's easy peasy. But still pretty. I used gel coloring so the effect is different then water based food coloring Both are pretty, I think the gel is more defined because it doesn't run. I also didn't want to take out piping tips. I did this all ghetto with a plastic bag sniped off at the end.
To make things easier I put the bag over a drinking glass. Strips of gel food coloring was stripped onto the side of the bags. Added the icing, snipped a hole in the bottom of the bag and pipped away.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.