Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let's get this! Shrimp Lettuce Wraps


I've been so busy! So no posts. But I'm still doing fairly well. I've had some "cheats" but still feeling good, except one day I had rice and beans and my stomach went out of control. It was odd, that was the only thing I hadn't had since I started this personal challenge. BUT that might not be what the deal was, my SIL had tummy issues that night also. 
Dinner tonight was  curried shrimp, lots of veggies and an awesome Paleo friendly satay sauce! The family had rice noodles also.
The bread post was a scheduled post, but I am still baking for my family... well, when I get a chance anyway!
I won't be posting much until end of May but may schedule some posts! Have a wonderful Mother's day with your children, mother figures, aunts, moms and more!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I LOVE curry, seafood and thai food so I wish I was at dinner with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.