Sunday, April 17, 2011

Let's Get this Day 7

umm ok this whole day 1, 2 ... etc is kinda... boring. I may stop that, we'll see.
Breakfast -3 eggs, fried (not fruit or veggies- I was in a rush!)
Snack- cashews
I had a sliver of a whoopie pie at church and felt so sick after. ugh.
Lunch- tikka masala, palek paneer, raw mushrooms, tomatoes and bell peppers 
Dinner- This amazing grilled fish that I threw together, including the marinade and sauce! It was gooood. No grains, no gluten, no sugars- so good... fresh ginger, garlic, jalapenos, citrus juices, cilantro, NOM NOM. 
so it was grilled fish, grilled zucchini and grilled cabbage.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.