Saturday, April 23, 2011

Let's get this Day 13

It was a fun, lazy day here. We dyed Easter eggs and just hung out.
Brunch Green Eggs and Ham Grown up- Pancetta, eggs and Hatch green chilies I'll be posting on this soon.
Snack- Larabar
Dinner was some amazing Paleo/Primal friendly pork and shrimp satay wraps with a no peanut sauce that I can't wait to share with you all. I also had a glass of coconut milk.
Late night snack- an apple with a spoonful of Coconut Butter.


*note on the coconut milk. I don't prefer it. It tastes like water to me. I won't be getting it again but it is a great alternative to other milks for cereal or something, but I haven't been eating cereal. I plan on making some soon though.
     
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.