Saturday, March 5, 2011

Quick! Bento boxes and cooking supplies Spend $15 for $30 worth


I had to share this deal  at Mamapedia LINK. It's for a $30 voucher that you pay $15 for. They have bento boxes, a cute bento book and other great cooking items. SO if you're looking, you might want to check there first.
Once you purchase your voucher check out the site HERE. Don't forget, 5% of your purchase goes to a school of your choosing, details on the Mamapedia site. Don't have a school? Donate to this one!
Code 27A9
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.