Thursday, March 24, 2011

$15 for $30 worth of Klutz Activity kits + 5% cash for schools= WIN


I usually don't post these deals from deal sites, but Mamapedia has been knocking them out of the park lately. I love that you can earn 5% back for your child's school, or just pick a school. This deal is for Klutz activity kits. My girls LOVE crafts, crafts of all sorts. Perfect for rainy days- hello spring weather are you on your way? Fun for groups, alone time to share in gift baskets and more. They have face painting, oragami, weaving, kids cooking kits, science kits and more. For this sweet deal check out Mamapedia for your voucher, purchase one and then head on over to Klutz.com to shop! on top of that use ode SPRING10 at mamapedia for 10% off,  if this is your first mamapedia deal use the coupon INTRO4 for $4 off


**Don't forget the Spring Fever giveaway while you're here! Lots of awesome prizes click HERE to enter for FREE.***
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.