Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Suzanne's Beef and Noodles

I got this recipe from someone online. It's a crock pot recipe. It's easy peasy and fairly good. Diva and Pixie liked it and Piglet LOVED it. It's easily adaptable too.
1 beef roast browned and placed into a crock pot. Add seasoned salt and pepper. Cover with broth and water. Turn on low and cook all day. About 20 minutes before serving stir in a package of egg noodles. Shred the beef and return it to the crock pot.
Serve when noodles are soft.
It 's good with sour cream. 
Caramelized onion and some garlic would be good in this. Worcestershire sauce. A couple of bouillon cubes. Sauteed mushrooms.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.