Monday, February 14, 2011

Bento 2011-27, 28, 29

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
I know berries aren't in season, but I'm sick of winter food. It's just not as colorful. So I picked up some berries.
Cheddar cheese omelet- I made this quickly in the morning and let it cool a bit before packing it in the lunches.
1 mini blueberry bagel- I halved them so they would fit in the lunches.
Carrot sticks and some seasoned salt for them
Nectarines, strawberries and blackberries
Pixie's lunch has cheese cubes also.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.