Monday, January 10, 2011

Give them a place to direct that energy

 This sweet angel is a ball of energy. She (Pixie) was particularly clingy during Christmas week. She's never been that way, none of my children were. She just wanted mama, and not just wanted me. Wanted me to hold her at all times. No one else would do. I couldn't get anything done or go anywhere. It was nice to hold her and cuddle with her, but during meals I needed both hands. So one night I put out a bowl and gave her the lettuce. She got right to work. I didn't even have to show her what to do, I just said "why don't you make the salad" and she got to work tearing the lettuce. Watching her focus and work so hard was just too cute. It was even more cute when I sliced veggies. Pixie picked up handfuls, I thought she would just dump everything in the bowl. She didn't. She picked them up and sprinkled them over the greens so carefully. Too cute.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.