Monday, January 3, 2011

Easy Stuffed Portabello

OK these are ridiculously easy. But Diva ate TWO of them. DH likes portabellos stuffed with mozzarella and topped with marina. So, if you're not into stuffing you can put just about anything in these. Fresh mozzarella, marinara then garnished with basil. Seasoned rice, cous cous, vegetables.
I just washed the mushrooms, scraped out the gills and removed the stem. Put prepared stuffing in it. Topped with a pat of butter and baked at 375 until tender.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so delicious and I'm so hungry.
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.