Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shutterfly 50 free photo cards


Have you been to or used Shutterfly.com? It's a great site to upload, store and share photos. Diva's school teacher uses the site for class pictures. She updates the account and sends out an email. Only those with passwords can get in to see what the children are doing/learning and even order prints! It's a wonderful way to keep in touch and share photos with family that is far away also.
This year Shutterfly has some great Christmas/Holiday cards up. From fun and sassy to the more traditional cards there is something for everyone. You can even add pictures; some are story cards that you can put a little blurb next to each picture to give a recap of your year without the long drawn out letter.
I can’t decide on a favorite card this year. I loved collage cards, but this Joyous and Blessed card is just gorgeous. I’m also a sucker for square cards. I prefer them to the rectangular cards.  
We had pictures taken and I can’t wait to get them back and start on our card this year.
But which one of these cards should I pick for this year? Which one would you pick? Check out Shutterfly.com for their 50 free card promo also!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.