Monday, November 22, 2010

Easy, not really homemade French Dip

It's been crazy around here so for a fast meal I made these French Dip sandwiches. I use the term made loosely. I more assembled them. I took a can of beef consume and a can of french onion soup. Heated them in a pot together. While that heated I split some buns, buttered and toasted them in the oven, just a little. Then I took deli roast beef, dipped it in the soup pot to warm and layered the beef with provolone onto the bread. Into the broiler to melt the cheese. Serve with remaining soup mixture. Easy and still good too.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.