Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rolled Pepperoni


 These are simply pepperoni with cream cheese rolled in them. SO good. The salty spicy pepperoni is perfect with the creamy mild cheese. I don't season the cream cheese or add anything. I've thought about shredded cheese or chopped olives but I just like them plain. Precut or deli sliced pepperoni is good. pancetta is good too.
I first had these before DH and I got married. We visited a dear friend of mine and her parents. Her mom was a wonderful chef that catered weddings and functions. I remember after our visit she pulled me aside and said something to the effect of, "this is the kind of man you should be marrying." <3

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love how easy this is! And I bet kids would just gobble these down :) I'd love to have you come link up to my Linky Party--Saturday's Party!

    -Krystal @ recipesofacheapskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so easy and so good thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dear friend of mine makes these, she also makes a version with cream cheese mixed with a small amount of horseradish rolled inside salami. Mmmmm. So simple, so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are so good! I'll try your friends way too!

      Delete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.