Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Love Abounds Zombie? Fingers.



Love Abounds Almond Vanilla shortbread. Do they look like zombie fingers? Or goblin fingers? I was going to tint some white chocolate red and dip the severed side for a more realistic look but, I don't know.  I thought this would be good  and the girls like them. I'm only stocking these once or twice this year. For sure at Sweet Indulgence on the 15th of this month.
Same buttery shortbread with a real vanilla and a hint of almond. Dry roasted almonds make creepy thick nails. EWWW.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.